Saturday, June 9, 2012

new life


Hola silent readers! I'm now officially one of the Uitm students. Ohh Im in collegue already! lol. Im taking foundation in science at Uitm kampus Puncak Alam and now I'm back home after a week at uitm Puncak Alam. It was torturing I tell ya. The mds week or orientation week was a week full with shaaiitss. Slept at 1.30am and woke up at 4am. How is that sound? -.-" So basically we all live in an apartment with four rooms in a house and two people in a room. Guess how many people is in the house. Do the math you brilliant! My room mate is from Labuan, Sabah and yeah she's the shy type. At first, it was a challenge for me to communicate with her. Tanya itu ini, jawab sepatah. Hahaha just imagine. But I guess that's normal right. I dont know whether I can adapt to this new environment of mine. It just too difficult living there. I wont be able to hear my mom's voice waking me up in the morning, I've to wash my own clothes, go to cafes and feed myself, and just do everything on my own. DAMN! It feels weird to realise that I'm now living on my own, without my family by my side. And that's sad :'(

I know feeling homesick is a natural reaction most of us experience when we move on from one phase of our lives to another. I want to have fun with my new friends but at the same time I also want to be back home where I feel safe. Sometimes I just want to get away, just sit at home be mummy's daughter. But I know that I wont be able to do that. My parents' hope on me is too high. Insyaallah I'll study hard. For now, let me get used to this new environment first and I'll tell you guys more. Till then, hugs&kisses from me. XX