Saturday, May 12, 2012

MARA interview 2011


Olalala silent readers ! :) It has been a long hiatus, aite? Well ya guess I dont need to repeat the reason I didn't update my blog for so long. I AM TOO LAZY TO DO IT. Hey look ! I just repeated it. Hik hik hik. Some said this hik hik hik sounds like I tak cukup nafas, while this one guy said, hik hik hik tu bunyi resdung. Hahaha Baqir is definitely one undefined person -.- I hate him ! So freaking much ! Urgh.


So yada, today I would like to blog about my MARA interview on last thursday. This is my very first interview since I was born. Lolz. It went well. I made a few friends, each from different schools. But I cant seem to recall their names :D To shorten this post, we had a group discussion based on their given topic. You wont believe what our topic was all about. It has nothing to do with my chocie of course, dentistry. Serious purple. So our topic was about this one university who would like to cut cost on their expenses, I think? HAHA. We were given three options so we need to debate on these three lah kan. I had given my best, so now let them decide.
The past few days, I catched a second glimpse and thought of my future university I would like to go into. And it turned out, Program Ijazah Luar Negara Mara is no longer my first choice. I just dont know why. I think I've made up my mind to just continue my study in local university. But of course, we never know what might happen in the future. Decisions change from time to time.

xx