Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello lovettes


I'm here again, after a long hiatus. Well not that long pun kan. Its only a week. And it feels strange to start blogging after a long pause. I have nothing to update, really. Life has been good. Spent most of my time with family. Soyeah basically nothing had happened. OH WELL, Just to let you guys know that I sat for my JPJ test last wednesday and I passed ! Yabedabedubedabedu. Alhamdulillah. I felt much calmer during the actual test compared to pre test. Idonno why. Hehe so now lets wait for my P license :)

I cant hardly wait for next week ! Hehe I have lots and lots of plans in my head and I'm just gonna keep them all to myself. What da cockroaches ! I dont even know what I'm trying to say. Geessh. Guess I had spent too many hours in this house doing nothing. Oh hello, everyday I wake up I clean my room, cook for my sister, wash the dishes, do the laundry, mop the floor and whatsoever. Unbelievable huh? Yeah dont believe it ! -.-
I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen, or who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Or else I'd be rushing here and there getting myself ready to meet people. And I dont like it that way. Life is a gift, and I dont intend on wasting it. I learn to take life as it comes to me, to make each day count. But one thing I regret, I've been giving up on people too easily. Kbai