Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This one is for you, my favourite boy.

Sorry the picture is kinda blurry

I want to start off by telling you how madly, truly, and deeply I am in love with you. I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul. Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart. I dont know if I tell you this enough, but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment I spent with you, my love for you grows stronger and deeper. I may not tell you this everyday, but to me, you're the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has. You have made me so happy, the happiest girl I've ever been. You give the most amazing feeling inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still dont know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life. I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I cant hardly wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you sweetheart. Today is your first day of working with your auntie, and you know how hard it was for me to let you start working. Because I'm sure as hell you'll be busy and will spend less time with me. But I tried not to be a selfish girlfriend, I tried to let you go with an open heart. I understand honey, you're a man. You cant just sit at home doing the chores while your friends are all working. Yap when I wrote about the chores, I didn't lie. He does it everyday ! Ohmy. Dont worry, I'll be fine. Plus, yaa you'll be home before night. That working hour is too long ya knoww ! :/ One day without your voice is like a year absent the sound of music, or of birds, or of rain and thunder. Now can you imagine how important and special human being you are to me?

I love the way you say you'll never give up, which I believe as you'll never give up on me :') Sure, we've gotten into silly fights, but you didn't take a long time to coax me back, to put things back as they were, to revive our relationship and let it blossom like before, to be the first person to apologize, even basically I was the one who started the fights. Hehe. There are just too many good things about you that I could never resist to have this consistent happy butterflies. Sometimes, I wonder why you chose me and why you are with me. I know we've gone through so much. So many hard times, but many more good times. We share everything together, we try to understand each other, even try to be there as friends and as soul mates.

There are many things that I regret, THE GREATEST IS THAT WE DIDN'T MEET SOONER. But I thank God we did meet :)
Darling, I have really missed you today. I kept thinking of you, the wonderful flutters I get in the pit of my stomach when I call you, the tender encouraging words you give me. Its hard to describe the emotion churning inside of me. And no matter what happens, just know that I really do love you, Muhammad Akmal bin Azizan. Please stay you infinite butterfly 

Love you always, Girlfriend xx