Thursday, February 16, 2012

This ain't easy for me'

Being in any relationship is not easy, and if that relationship is a long distance one, it makes things much more difficult. It requires trust, loyalty, communication, commitment and bloblobloblob. A perfect blend of these will definitely make your relationship works. It may be difficult and there may be times you may want to give up. I mean come on, how strong are you to survive your life without him/her by your side? Relationship, is not an easy thing. I sometimes keep telling myself that this is not my thing. You know the whole relationship thing. I preferred being in a relationship with someone near me, someone who's in the same school as me. I suck in long distance relationship. Serious purple. I have an extremely high ego. But yeah, who am I to decide on who I'll end up with.

Long distance relationships are painful, but I'm sure they are worth in the end. How long it lasts, no one knows. To me, distance can make me appreciate the little things, like holding hands, experiencing how my body trembles with joy and my heart beats wildly in my chest, how I was so overjoyed the moment I saw him standing in front of my eyes and being able to grab lunch together even it happens once a month *Oh only God knows how pathetic it is :/

I often take time to remember why we got together in the first place. What was so special in you. I never want to forget how special and different you are. How you touch my heart in a way that no one else could. And I know that I'm lucky enough to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. Just so you know sayang, I'm trying my very best not to give up on us because our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. I love you, Daddy.
xx